Are you interested in KONE as a corporate business or a career opportunity?Corporate site
One of the most challenging aspects during the construction of a large cruise vessel is keeping up with the schedule at the shipyard. With thousands of suppliers required to synchronize their activities during the construction, KONE’s dedicated team at the shipyard found the needed flexibility in time and resources to deliver according to the project.
- 3,500 passengers
- 1,300 crew
- 330 meters long, 38 meters wide
- Shipyard: Fincantieri, Monfalcone, Italy
- Owner: Carnival Plc.
- Operator: Princess Cruises
- 2 KONE MiniSpace™ Scenic Passenger elevators
- 12 KONE MiniSpace Passenger elevators
- 13 KONE MiniSpace Service elevators
- Easy-access platforms and stairlifts